It's important to work with an experienced REALTOR® when selling your most valuable asset. Selling your home requires professional analysis, management, and marketing skills. We will guide you through every milestone, from analyzing your needs to closing the sale.
Please tell us about the property you're looking to sell, either by using the form at the end of this page or by contacting us directly.
Here are the steps that need to be followed during home selling:
Developing pricing and marketing strategy:
Performing marketing activities:
- Engaging with a realtor
- Getting market information
- Identifying detailed profile of the property
- Identifying listing price through comparative market analysis
- Developing a comprehensive marketing strategy
Managing bid process:
- Preparing marketing materials
- Listing the property to MLS
- Performing online and offline marketing activities
- Filing and analyzing all documents related with the target property documents such as title, strata plan, property disclosure statement, information certificate, bylaws, strata minutes, financial statements, depreciation report
- Performing open house and evaluating feedbacks
- Receiving offers and security deposits (usually 5% of listing price)
- Analyzing and comparing offers
- Signing contract of purchase and sale
- Adjustment date, calculating cash proceeds of sale by considering taxes, fees, commissions, mortgage, security deposit
- Closing date, making the payments calculated in adjustment date
- Possession date, handing over keys, Congratulations!!!